BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Kimmy Wooooooo



I am so excited to do this project! Kimmy Woo is so helpful and influential in our Saint Joseph's Community, and for everyone living near her store! We asked her if we can interview her, and she agreed without any hesitation. Also, in Kimmy fashion, before we left she asked us our names, and repeated them three or four times over.

We are planning on filming her as she works, saying hi to the tons of customers she knows, and asking students what they think of her.

Even though she is not living with a life threatening disease, or portrays a glorifying message, she makes a huge impact on everyone she meets in a tiny community- which I definitely feel is so important. Everyone can learn from Kimmy Woo, and I cannot wait to see how the video comes out!

2 comments:

Lisa Polera said...

I cannot wait to watch your video tomorrow! I love Kimmy and I have gotten many sandwiches from her!! She is always happy and even if she is having a bad day, no one will ever be able to notice. I love how your group decided to go a different route and choose to do Kimmy. It will be great and I can't wait to watch it!

Christina said...

I love Bill's. She was adorable in the video. I think if you guys go back and get more footage it will really be moving. She has such a huge impact on St Joe's community. That hoagie picture has nothing on Kimmy's! :)