BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Other Blogs

I have never actually blogged before, and I do not regularly follow blogs, but in my quest to find something that interests me I remembered my favorite HBO show - True Blood, and found a pretty interesting website that discusses the show. If you're as much of a fan as me, the blog URL is: http://thetruebloodblog.com/tag/2009-true-blood/

What I found interesting from this site are the spoilers for the episodes. Usually people want to watch the show and be surprised when things happen, but for me, I can not wait a week to see what happens! I have to know what happens right away! So in reality, I should probably wait for the seasons to come out on DVD so I can sit in awe for a few hours a day, but that also consists of time and waiting, so this site works perfectly.

After thinking about my interest in True Blood, I thought about other things that interest me. At the end of this year, I am planning on buying a motorcycle, preferably the Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14
and I found a pretty interesting motorcycle blog as well: http://www.helmethairblog.com/

I did not realize that basically whatever anyone is interested in, they can easily talk about with others who are interested in the same things. To refer back to the movies in the case where everyone's interests are known and therefore ads or other websites following their interests pop-up, is a bit questionable, but possibly through blogs that is how these creators will follow you - through what you write about and show you are interested in. Blogging could possibly grow within the next few years, just as myspace and facebook grew and are still growing.

0 comments: