BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Change of Heart! New TEDTalk idea!



I decided to change my TEDTalk to The Village Coffee Shop on 63rd street. I am an avid coffee drinker, so when I found out last summer that a new coffee shop was opening on 63rd street, you could imagine my excitement. I not only love to drink coffee, but going to a coffee shop with your friends to hang out or do homework has a special feeling added to it.

I visited The Village on Tuesday night, and he told me that there was an article written about him in The Hawk and showed me the article, and I found out that he bought The Village specifically on 63rd street to try to bring back what Overbrook Farms was - a family friendly, thriving and social area; not what he and I am sure all of us see today.

0 comments: