BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Final blog post for the final!


I am going to continue my first idea of comparing and contrasting second life to real life for Wednesday. My first thoughts on Second Life were to stereotype it, and make assumptions about how ridiculous and unnecessary it is. However, as I continue and travel around Second Life, I find that it is actually very appealing and interesting. For example, one of my favorite things to do with my friends is to go to coffee shops, and around school I have not found a coffee shop. Yet on second life, I simply typed into the search-bar "cafe" and up came multiple different coffee shops in which I can "teleport" to. Which made me wonder, is Second Life really a scary thing for the future? Or can it be used for great things in the future?

0 comments: