BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, October 1, 2009

"What did/do you want to be when you grow up?"

For our audio story project, my group and I have decided to ask the dramatic question of "What do you want to be when you grow up?" for ages 5 to about middle-aged, and then ask people of older ages, "What did you want to be when you were younger? What are you now? How did you come to the certain career you chose?" We thought this would be very interesting to ask, especially to see the differences in answers from little children, to students, to middle-aged men and women and finally to elderly people.

The most interesting answers I think will be the ones from the young children and the elderly men and women, because little kids just want to do what makes them happy, but as they grow up, minds and priorities seem to change, and people tend to do what will make them the most money.

So far I have come up with who to ask over the weekend, and then on Monday I am going to Gompers to ask the little kids what they want to be. And then throughout the week my group and I are going to work with each of our interviews and set up the 5 minute featured film!

0 comments: